Google My Business Listings are free and an essential component of any modern company’s online marketing.
- Being listed gives you a boost in organic (un-paid-for) search results and therefore leads to more traffic.
- You can set up multiple service areas if you have more than one location so your customer sees the closest location when they look for you.
- Connects directly to Google Maps so your customers can easily find your location on their mobile devices.
- Makes it easy for your customers to leave reviews for your business.
- Adds credibility to your business when your business is properly listed, with hours, photos, videos, service descriptions, etc.
Google My Business Listings show on the right side of a Google search engine page. Please see the sample listing For Halo Blow Dry Bars.
*Now, Google is offering a free ad posts which shows within your listing. Please see the Keratin ad on the sample listing.
Ads can be up to 300 words, include a graphic, and a call to action: “Learn more,” “Reserve,” “Sign up,” “Buy” or “Get offer.”
Ads are designed to be dropped from the listing after one week, but if you want an ad to run continually, we’ve got a work-around to do so.
We manage the Google My Business Listings for several clients and are contacting them about adding a promotion.
Please contact John to set up your business listing – or to add one of these new promotional resources to your existing listing.